I have a lot to be excited about this weekend. First of all, I'm seeing Cirque du Soleil's Totem on Saturday. And tonight we're going to Le Chien Fumant, a new bistro in the plateau, Montreal. And to top it all off, the weather is supposed to be incredible! Maybe I'll actually get around to working on my balcony garden on Sunday.
I hope you have a gorgeous weekend too, full of sunshine & joy. And if you have no specific plans, I hope you do something spontaneous!
Here are some links....
- An incredibly gorgeous Tree House restaurant in New Zealand... I can see myself enjoying a morning coffee here
- Crazy headgear made from human hair.... I know it's experimental art and all, but....
- Do this mental exercise, and get motivated to change your lifestyle.... at least a bit!
- This enchanted garden house is my absolute dream!
- Love these canvas utility bags
- Doesn't this dish look delicious! And how about these gorgeous macaroons