What do I know about this little guy now that we're two months in?
- The morning is his favourite time of day.
- He looks mighty handsome in stripes.
- He must have sweet dreams because he always smiles in his sleep. Sometimes he even laughs out loud and wakes himself up!
- If he had it his way (which he often does) he would breastfeed constantly. Like 24/7, no joke.
- He loves to stare at lights, and sometimes blank walls (I have no clue why).
- He has the fastest growing fingernails I've ever seen.
- He loves the bath. He hates getting out of the bath.
- He loves to poop in a fresh diaper. Every time.
- He has the bluest little eyes with gorgeous long lashes. Yup, he's going to be a heartbreaker one day.
- He is one gassy little guy.
- He is pretty darn cranky in the evening.
- But when he's happy he makes the cutest, most hilarious facial expressions, and he completely lights up my day.
It's been so wonderful getting to know you, little Z.
I can't wait for the rest of our lives together : )