Today I'm feeling thankful for....
- Airplanes... that will fly us home to Montreal tomorrow. And we get to spend the weekend at my parents place in the country (Yeah for free babysitting!)
- And again for airplanes... that will fly us to Florida exactly one week from now. And for palm trees and sunshine and the wonderful Gulf of Mexico!
- That I can see teepees out of every window of my house (I never would have envisioned that 2 years ago)
- My patience.... (even if I don't have an endless supply of it) as we go on this two-steps-forward-one-step-back roller-coaster of Zac's sleeping habits.
- Once again for my dearest husband for keeping me (somewhat) sane.
- My single serve Bialetti Italian stove-top espresso maker... it's simplicity & reliability brings a smile to my face and gets me through some particularly draining afternoons.
- And of course, I'm thankful that it's Thursday and the weekend is on the horizon : )