I'm so happy right now... I have the entire weekend off, the weather is perfect, I have a nice glass of red wine in front of me, and we're going out on the town tonight.... which has me in the perfect mood for picking the lucky winner to the surprise 'Parcel in the Post' contest!
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who participated, and for all your super sweet comments! I feel so lucky to have 'met' such wonderful people from all over the world. You all inspire me every day to keep this blog going, even when I have no time and think I can't do it anymore.
So with that.... drumroll...... the winners (I had to pick two!) are......
Send me your addresses (email@example.com) and I'll send you your prize!
And to everyone else, I'll do another giveaway soon : ) I hope you all have wonderful weekends!
Here are some links....
- Did you know that today is officially the happiest day of the year, mathematically speaking!
- I love the styling of this barbecue bash
- 10 endangered animals with bad hair days
- the craziest knitting you ever did see
- Broken Social Scene... the movie!
- Stuff no one told me (but I learned anyways).... this blog is fantastic!
And finally I leave you with a great new video from The Pains of Being Pure at Heart: