Today is Thursday and I'm thankful for that because the weekend is almost here!
But today I am also thankful for.....
- Indoor heating, because it is just so darn cold out these days.
- My wonderful, loving husband - who tells me every single day that I'm beautiful and that I'm doing a great job as a mother. Sometimes I hear him talking to Zac in the living room at the end of the day and whispering to him "isn't your mommy beautiful?".... What a sweetheart he is!
- That Zac survived his first immunizations with just a few tears and that he got a clean bill of health. He has grown 10cm and has gained over 5 pounds since he was born!!
- Silly sitcoms like Community that keep me entertained while nursing.
- That I had enough free time today to have a shower and...gasp!... even blow-dry my hair!
- Amazon.ca, because they are one of the few companies that will ship stuff this far north.
- My dear baby boy who has the most kissable face and the most charming smile. I am grateful for the times he does sleep and gives me some rest... even if it's very little.